For Florida Jumbo mortgage applicants looking for a larger home that exceeds $421,100 then you need a jumbo mortgage. A jumbo mortgage is a home loan with an amount that exceeds conforming loan limits imposed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, in Florida that value is $421,100 . Florida Jumbo Mortgage Loans have no PMI (private mortgage insurance), so the down payments are larger and the bad credit jumbo lenders requirements are typically no lower than 600. If you are going to qualify for a Florida jumbo mortgage, then you will have to document income and assets in order to get approval. In Florida the maximum debt-to-income (DTI) ratio for jumbo loan borrowers is 45 percent. The required reserve amount (future mortgage payments in your bank account at closing) for jumbo borrowers is generally at least six (s) months’ in reserves after closing, while conforming and some government loan types may be require only have one or two months and in some cases require no reserves. Call us today to find out if a Jumbo Home Loan is right for you.
College tuition, wedding on the horizon or planning a much needed vacation? With our new Florida Jumbo Stated Mortgage Lenders program you only need 10% down payment for Jumbo Mortgage of your dreams and keep more money available for life’s milestones.
– 90% loan to value up to $1,500,000 Florida Jumbo loan amount
– Purchase or rate and term refinance
– 30 year fixed
– Non-occupant and co-borrowers allowed
– Primary and second homes
– Allows up to 20 acre properties
- Over $$424,100 Jumbo Home Loan Value
- Up to $3,000,000
- 80% LTV Maximum
- Subject to Investor Requirements
- Fixed Rate & Adjustable Rate Options
- Local Florida Customer Service
Most Florida self employed Jumbo mortgage applicants who have irregular cash flows, want to reap a tax benefit, or to free up cash for Florida investment opportunities.
– Florida Bank Statement Only to qualify based on a 24 month average of deposits in personal or business accounts
– 10 year interest only period
– Florida Bank Statement Only for Primary residences, 2nd homes and investment properties!
– Florida Bank Statement Only with as little as 10% down payment, 600 minimum credit, loan amounts to $2,000,000
– Interest only available
POPULAR JUMBO PAGES OF INTEREST INCLUDE: