Welcome and thank you for visiting US Mortgage Lenders webpage. We are local PORT ST. LUCIE Florida mortgage lenders. We are available to answer any questions you might have 24/7.
US Mortgage Lenders professionals have earned their excellent 5 star zillow.com and google reviews by opening more doors to homes in PORT ST. LUCIE Florida than your average Florida lender. To discuss any of our full service PORT ST. LUCIE Florida programs including, FHA minimum score 550, FHA Cash Out and Streamlines refinancing, Private lenders, Jumbo Loans, VA Mortgage loans down to 550 and Foreign National Loans. Note All Subject to change without notice.
PORT ST. LUCIE FL MORTGAGE LENDERS PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
The 100% NO money down Florida mortgage loan program is designed to increase home ownership opportunities
for Florida individuals and families. DAP funds available, 3% up to 6% of the first mortgage loan amount. This 100% NO money down Florida mortgage loan program is a purchase money first lien mortgage with Down Payment Assistance is in the form of a soft second lien or a 2nd mortgage with a 5-year term, forgiven at month 61, as a 0% interest second lien. This 100% NO money down Florida mortgage loan program requires you to remain current on their first mortgage for the second mortgage to be forgiven.
- • No requirement to be a first time home buyer.
- • Must have a minimum 640 credit score.
- Must have Max Debt to income of 45%.
- • Must meet Income Limits (up to 140% AMI)
- • First lien is a 30-year fixed term with full amortization
- • 203(b) in accordance with FHA guidelines
- • Primary residence 1-4 units single family is allowed.
- • DAP funds available, 3% to 6% of the first mortgage loan amount.
- What if I live rent free? Yes (If Borrower does not have current housing history, then 3
months reserves (PITIA) are required)
- Sellers must agree to pay 6% closing cost.
- Min 640 credit score is required for no money down mortgage lenders.
- Must DU approved – Computer must approve you for no money down Florida mortgage lenders.
- Min 640 – 659 max Debt to Income Maximum 45% for housing plus all other payments on your credit report.
- NO late payments- Requires VOR or verification of rent history for most recent 12 months.
- Cannot payoff debt to qualify after we pull your credit. Better to pay down debts first before applying for no money down Florida mortgage lenders.
- No Delinquent taxes – Taxes must be current .
- NO NSF in the last 12 months with possible 1 exception.
- Income limits apply based on county for no money down Florida mortgage lenders.
- Sellers must agree to pay 6% closing cost.
WE ARE LOCAL PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip codes: 34945, 34952, 34953, 34983, 34984, 34986, 34987.
PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA MORTGAGE PROGRAMS
- FIRST TIME HOME BUYER PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The FHA mortgage is not only for first time home buyers. Anyone purchasing a primary home can use the FHA loan. The FHA mortgage is popular with first time home buyers because of the with a low down payment requirement. In additions, bad credit, no credit mortgage applicants will find the FHA mortgage program is the only option to purchase a home. Read more »
- BAD CREDIT PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – Bad Credit FHA mortgage loan approvals are approved based on a more common sense approach to mortgage lending meaning bad credit borrowers with past foreclosure or Bankruptcy, tax liens, and collections or judgments can still qualify can qualify to purchase a home. Read more »
- NO CREDIT SCORE PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – FHA loan applicants with no credit score lack of trade lines can still qualify for an FHA mortgage loan using alternate trade lines to build a credit or payment history.Read more »
- CONDO PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– Search and purchase an FHA approved condo using the FHA mortgage program. Read more »
- TOWNHOUSE PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The FHA mortgage program was created to help increase home ownership. The FHA program makes buying a townhouse home easier and less expensive than any other types of real estate mortgage home loan programs Read more »
- VILLA PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– This FHA loan program was created to help increase home ownership. The FHA program makes buying a villa easier and less expensive than any other types of real estate mortgage home loan programs Read more »
- MULTIFAMILY PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– This FHA loan program was created to help increase home ownership. The FHA program makes buying a multifamily duplex, triplex or four unit easier and less expensive than any other types of real estate mortgage home loan programs. Read more »
- JUMBO PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– The Jumbo FHA mortgage loan can be used in higher cost areas over 417,000 to help borrowers qualify for a Jumbo low down payment FHA mortgage option.Read more »
- GIFTS ALLOWED PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – When apply with an FHA mortgage lender you must document where your down payment came from. If you are getting a gift from a family member you must document the transfer, the documenation is very precise. Make sure the follow the FHA rules for a gift step by step, otherwise you may not be able to use the gift funds! Read more »
- MODULAR HOME PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The FHA Title I modular home loan mortgage may be used for the purchase or refinancing of a manufactured home and land built after 1977, a developed lot on which to place a manufactured home, or a manufactured home and lot in combination. The home must be used as the principal residence and never moved from its original location. In addition you must own or buy the land with home. Read more »
- INVESTMENT PROPERTY PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– The idea of owning a multi family real estate investment property can be a very good idea for those who prepare the tenants to make the FHA mortgage payments.
- FORECLOSURE OR BANKRUPTCY PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – People with recent foreclosure or bankruptcy us the FHA mortgage to purchase or refinance a home every day! Read more »
- STREAMLINE REFINANCE PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– Lowering your monthly mortgage payment is easier than ever with an FHA streamline refinance mortgage you do not even need a new appraisal! Read more »
- DEBT CONSOLIDATION PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– An FHA Debt Consolidation Mortgage Refinance can lower your total monthly payment obligations. Contact us now to show you how much money you can save! Read more »
- COLLECTION AND JUDGMENTS PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) offers mortgage applicants to the opportunity to purchase a home even with collections and judgements. Read more »
- MANUAL UNDERWRITING BOCA RATON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– If our local bank does not approve you for an FHA mortgage its still possible to qualify for an FHA mortgage using compensating factors and manual underwriting to qualify. Read more »
- LOAN LIMITS FOR PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – FHA mortgage loan limits very by county. You can purchase above the FHA mortgage loan limit but you would have to come up with the difference. Read more »
- DEBT TO INCOME RATIOS FOR PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– The FHA mortgage program will allow higher debt to income ratios than any other first time home buyer programs. Read more »
- EXCLUSION LIST FOR PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – If you have a past Foreclosure or Student loan in default you may not quality for an FHA mortgage. Read more »
- SELLER PAID CLOSING PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– Many FHA mortgage applicants find that the FHA mortgage is one of the most affordable mortgage programs allowing the seller to pay the buyers closing cost. Read more »
- OCCUPANCY RULES FOR PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORGAGE LENDERS – FHA mortgage loans are for primary home use only. Read more »
- VA BAD CREDIT PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– VA loan applicants will find that the VA loan has the most flexible loan requirements available to purchase or refinance a home up to 100% loan to value even if you have your a veteran with a foreclosure or bankruptcy. Contact US mortgage lenders to learn how to put your (COE) certificate of eligibility to good use. Read more »
- USDA PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – US mortgage lenders has access to USDA mortgage lenders approving borrowers all the way down to a 550 middle credit score. If you can prove the ability to pay your bills on time then we may have a USDA mortgage lender for you. Read more »
- JUMBO PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS–US Mortgage lenders has access to jumbo mortgage lenders and jumbo portfolio lenders approving jumbo loan applicants for loan amounts over 417,000 with credit down all the way down to a 600 middle credit score! Read more »
- HARD MONEY PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS– If you have large enough down payment and can prove the ability and willingness to pay your bills on time then we may have a hard money lender for you. US Mortgage lenders has access to private lenders and portfolio hard money lenders approving borrowers for loans that your bank will never consider. Read more »
PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA MORTGAGE AND CITY DATA
Population in 2013: 171,016 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +92.7%
Males: 83,814 (49.0%)
Females: 87,202 (51.0%)
Median resident age: 40.9 years
Florida median age: 41.5 years
Zip codes: 34953, 34983, 34984, 34986, 34987.
Port St. Lucie Zip Code Map
Estimated median household income in 2013: $48,562 (it was $40,509 in 2000)
Port St. Lucie: $48,562
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $22,966 (it was $18,059 in 2000)
Port St. Lucie city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $135,400 (it was $87,700 in 2000)
Port St. Lucie: $135,400
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $150,892; Detached houses: $153,451; Townhouses or other attached units: $97,067; In 2-unit structures: $125,472; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $69,755; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $126,963; Mobile homes: $23,351
Median gross rent in 2013: $1,208.
Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip codes: 34945, 34952, 34953, 34983, 34984, 34986, 34987.
Port St. Lucie, FL residents, houses, and apartments details