US Mortgage Lenders offers a 24-Month Bank Statement Loan Program.
Bank Statement Only borrowers that can document their income by providing the following:
KEY POINTS TO THE BANK STATEMENT ONLY MORTGAGE PROGRAM
• 100% of Deposits for Personal Statements! or
• 100% of Deposits for Business Statements!
• Don’t look at Withdrawals!
• Don’t look at Overdrafts!
• No P&L!
• No Reserves!
1.Min 500 FICO!
3. Owner Occ. w/ 600 Fico, Non Owner & 2nd Homes w/500 Fico
4. Self Employed and 1099 borrowers only
5. Only 6 NSF’s in most recent 12 months
24 Months Bank Statement Only Florida Employment Types:
- Self Employed
o Must provide business license, Tax Preparer’s NOT Audited letter or corporate paperwork.
US Mortgage Lenders will accept Personal or Business Bank Statements. However, qualifying income will be calculated differently.
Florida Personal Bank Statements: 100% of Deposits- Add all deposits for all 24 months and divide that amount by 24 to receive the monthly income amount we will apply as the borrower’s qualifying income.
Ex. 24 months deposits total = $200,000 / 24 = $8,333 a month income.
Florida Business Bank Statements: 50% of Deposits- Add all deposits for all 24 months, divide by 2, and then divide by 24 to receive the monthly income amount we will give to the borrower.
Ex. 24 month deposit total = $500,000 / 2 = $250,000 / 24 = $10,333 a month income. * Only 50% is used because we have to assume the business has overhead.
Details of Florida Bank Statement Only Lenders Program:
Personal & Business Guidelines
- Only deposits can be used Transfers are NOT counted on personal and case-by-case for business*
- Must have 24 consecutive months of statements (no gaps)
- Must provide All pages (even the last pages with advertising)
- Can not commingle (use two different accounts) statements**
- If account was used and closed and new account for remainder of statements must show closing of old account and opening of new account
Florida bank Transfers may be accepted for business statements when they come from credit card clearing houses (examples: Paypal, Square, AMEX, etcetera). Case-by-Case and must be considered normal for the Florida company.
Florida Multiple bank accounts are considered on a case-by-case when (a) one account is closing and reopening new account, or (b) for Business accounts that are two different and autonomous Florida businesses.
BANK STATEMENT ONLY FLORIDA MORTGAGE LINKS
- Bank Statement Only Florida Mortgage Lenders
- bank statement only – Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com
- Florida -Bank Statement Only Mortgage Lenders
- BANK STATEMENT LOAN PROGRAM DETAILS – Florida-Mortgage
- STATED FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS-
- Stated FL Mortgage Lenders
BANK STATEMENT STATED FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS IN EVERY CITY IN FLORIDA INCLUDING
– A – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “A”. Alachua, FL Alford, FL Altamonte Springs, FL Altha, FL Altoona, FL Alturas, FL Alva, FL Anna Maria, FL Anthony, FL Apalachicola, FL Apollo Beach, FL Apopka, FL Arcadia, FL Archer, FL Argyle, FL Aripeka, FL Astatula, FL Astor, FL Atlantic Beach, FL Auburndale, FL Avon Park, FL
–B – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “B”. Babson Park, FL Bagdad, FL Baker, FL Balm, FL Barberville, FL Bartow, FL Bascom, FL Bay Pines, FL Bell, FL Belle Glade, FL Belleair Beach, FL Belleview, FL Beverly Hills, FL Big Pine Key, FL Blountstown, FL Boca Grande, FL Boca Raton, FL Bokeelia, FL Bonifay, FL Bonita Springs, FL Bostwick, FL Bowling Green, FL Boynton Beach, FL Bradenton, FL Bradenton Beach, FL Bradley, FL Brandon, FL Branford, FL Bristol, FL Bronson, FL Brooker, FL Brooksville, FL Bryant, FL Bryceville, FL Bunnell, FL Bushnell, FL
– C – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “C”. Callahan, FL Campbellton, FL Canal Point, FL Candler, FL Cantonment, FL Cape Canaveral, FL Cape Coral, FL Captiva, FL Carrabelle, FL Caryville, FL Cassadaga, FL Casselberry, FL Cedar Key, FL Center Hill, FL Century, FL Chattahoochee, FL Chiefland, FL Chipley, FL Chokoloskee, FL Christmas, FL Citra, FL Citrus Ridge, FL Clarcona, FL Clarksville, FL Clearwater, FL Clearwater Beach, FL Clermont, FL Clewiston, FL Cocoa, FL Cocoa Beach, FL Coleman, FL Copeland, FL Cortez, FL Cottondale, FL Crawfordville, FL Crescent City, FL Crestview, FL Cross City, FL Crystal Beach, FL Crystal River, FL Crystal Springs, FL Cypress, FL – D – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “D”. Dade City, FL Dania, FL Davenport, FL Day, FL Daytona Beach, FL De Leon Springs, FL Debary, FL Deerfield Beach, FL Defuniak Springs, FL Deland, FL Delray Beach, FL Deltona, FL Destin, FL Doctors Inlet, FL Dover, FL Dundee, FL Dunedin, FL Dunnellon, FL Durant, FL
– E – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “E”. Eagle Lake, FL Earleton, FL East Palatka, FL Eastlake Weir, FL Eastpoint, FL Eaton Park, FL Ebro, FL Edgewater, FL Eglin AFB, FL Elfers, FL Elkton, FL Ellenton, FL Englewood, FL Estero, FL Eustis, FL Everglades City, FL Evinston, FL – F – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter
–F– Fairfield, FL Fedhaven, FL Felda, FL Fellsmere, FL Fernandina Beach, FL Ferndale, FL Flagler Beach, FL Florahome, FL Floral City, FL Florida City, FL Fort Lauderdale, FL Fort McCoy, FL Fort Meade, FL Fort Myers, FL Fort Myers Beach, FL Fort Ogden, FL Fort Pierce, FL Fort Walton Beach, FL Fort White, FL Fountain, FL Freeport, FL Frostproof, FL Fruitland Park, FL
– G – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “G”. Gainesville, FL Geneva, FL Georgetown, FL Gibsonton, FL Glen Saint Mary, FL Glenwood, FL Goldenrod, FL Gonzalez, FL Goodland, FL Gotha, FL Graceville, FL Graham, FL Grand Island, FL Grand Ridge, FL Grandin, FL Grant, FL Green Cove Springs, FL Greensboro, FL Greenville, FL Greenwood, FL Gretna, FL Grove City, FL Groveland, FL Gulf Breeze, FL Gulf Hammock, FL – H – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “H”. Haines City, FL Hallandale, FL Hampton, FL Harold, FL Hastings, FL Havana, FL Hawthorne, FL Heathrow, FL Hernando, FL Hialeah, FL High Springs, FL Highland City, FL Highland Park, FL Hilliard, FL Hobe Sound, FL Holder, FL Holiday, FL Hollister, FL Hollywood, FL Holmes Beach, FL Holt, FL Homeland, FL Homestead, FL Homosassa, FL Homosassa Springs, FL Horseshoe Beach, FL Hosford, FL Howey In The Hills, FL Hudson, FL Hunters Creek, FL Hurlburt Field, FL
– I – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “I”. Immokalee, FL Indialantic, FL Indian Lake Estates, FL Indian Rocks Beach, FL Indiantown, FL Inglis, FL Intercession City, FL Interlachen, FL Inverness, FL Islamorada, FL Island Grove, FL Istachatta, FL – J – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “J”. Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Beach, FL Jasper, FL Jay, FL Jennings, FL Jensen Beach, FL Jupiter, FL
– L – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “L”. La Crosse, FL Labelle, FL Lacoochee, FL Lady Lake, FL Lake Alfred, FL Lake Butler, FL Lake Butter, FL Lake City, FL Lake Como, FL Lake Geneva, FL Lake Hamilton, FL Lake Harbor, FL Lake Helen, FL Lake Lucerne, FL Lake Mary, FL Lake Monroe, FL Lake Panasoffkee, FL Lake Placid, FL Lake Wales, FL Lake Worth, FL Lakeland, FL Lamont, FL Lanark Village, FL Land O Lakes, FL Lantana, FL Largo, FL Laurel, FL Laurel Hill, FL Lawtey, FL Lecanto, FL Lee, FL Leesburg, FL Lehigh Acres, FL Lithia, FL Live Oak, FL Lloyd, FL Lochloosa, FL Long Key, FL Longboat Key, FL Longwood, FL Lorida, FL Loughman, FL Lowell, FL Loxahatchee, FL Lulu, FL Lutz, FL Lynn Haven, FL
– M – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “M”. Macclenny, FL Madison, FL Maitland, FL Malabar, FL Malone, FL Manasota, FL Mango, FL Marathon, FL Marathon Shores, FL Marco Island, FL Marianna, FL Mary Esther, FL Mascotte, FL Mayo, FL McAlpin, FL McDavid, FL McIntosh, FL Melbourne, FL Melbourne Beach, FL Melrose, FL Memphis, FL Merritt Island, FL Mexico Beach, FL Miami, FL Miami Beach, FL Micanopy, FL Miccosukee Cpo, FL Mid Florida, FL Middleburg, FL Midway, FL Milligan, FL Milton, FL Mims, FL Minneola, FL Miramar Beach, FL Molino, FL Monticello, FL Montverde, FL Moore Haven, FL Morriston, FL Mossy Head, FL Mount Dora, FL Mount Pleasant, FL Mulberry, FL Murdock, FL Myakka City, FL Myrtle Grove, FL
– N – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “N”. Nalcrest, FL Naples, FL Neptune Beach, FL New Port Richey, FL New Smyrna Beach, FL Newberry, FL Niceville, FL Nichols, FL Nobleton, FL Nocatee, FL Nokomis, FL Noma, FL North Fort Myers, FL North Miami Beach, FL North Palm Beach, FL North Port, FL
– O – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “O”. O Brien, FL Oak Hill, FL Oakland, FL Ocala, FL Ochopee, FL Ocklawaha, FL Ocoee, FL Odessa, FL Okahumpka, FL Okeechobee, FL Old Town, FL Oldsmar, FL Olustee, FL Ona, FL Oneco, FL Opa Locka, FL Orange City, FL Orange Lake, FL Orange Park, FL Orange Springs, FL Orlando, FL Ormond Beach, FL Osprey, FL Osteen, FL Otter Creek, FL Oviedo, FL Oxford, FL Ozona, FL
– P – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “P”. Pahokee, FL Paisley, FL Palatka, FL Palm Bay, FL Palm Beach, FL Palm City, FL Palm Coast, FL Palm Harbor, FL Palm River-Clair Mel, FL Palm Valley, FL Palmdale, FL Palmetto, FL Panacea, FL Panama City, FL Panama City Beach, FL Parrish, FL Patrick AFB, FL Paxton, FL Pembroke Pines, FL Penney Farms, FL Pensacola, FL Perry, FL Pierson, FL Pine Island Ridge, FL Pine Ridge, FL Pineland, FL Pinellas Park, FL Pinetta, FL Placida, FL Plant City, FL Plymouth, FL Point Washington, FL Polk City, FL Pomona Park, FL Pompano Beach, FL Ponce De Leon, FL Ponte Vedra Beach, FL Port Charlotte, FL Port Orange, FL Port Richey, FL Port Saint Joe, FL Port Saint Lucie, FL Port Salerno, FL Port St. Lucie, FL Punta Gorda, FL Putnam Hall, FL
– Q – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “Q”. Quincy, FL
– R – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “R”. Raiford, FL Reddick, FL River Ranch, FL Riverview, FL Rockledge, FL Roseland, FL Rotonda West, FL Ruskin, FL
– S – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “S”. Safety Harbor, FL Saint Augustine, FL Saint Cloud, FL Saint James City, FL Saint Leo, FL Saint Marks, FL Saint Petersburg, FL Salem, FL San Antonio, FL San Mateo, FL Sanderson, FL Sanford, FL Sanibel, FL Santa Rosa Beach, FL Sarasota, FL Satellite Beach, FL Satsuma, FL Scottsmoor, FL Sebastian, FL Sebring, FL Seffner, FL Seminole, FL Seville, FL Shady Grove, FL Shalimar, FL Sharpes, FL Silver Springs, FL Sneads, FL Sopchoppy, FL Sorrento, FL South Bay, FL Sparr, FL Spring Hill, FL St. Augustine, FL St. Leo, FL Starke, FL Steinhatchee, FL Stuart, FL Sugarloaf Shores, FL Sumatra, FL Summerfield, FL Summerland Key, FL Sumterville, FL Sun City, FL Sun City Center, FL Sunnyside, FL Suwannee, FL Sydney, FL
– T – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “T”. Tallahassee, FL Tallevast, FL Tampa, FL Tangerine, FL Tarpon Springs, FL Tavares, FL Tavernier, FL Telogia, FL Terra Ceia, FL The Villages, FL Thonotosassa, FL Titusville, FL Trenton, FL Trilby, FL
– U – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “U”. Umatilla, FL
– V – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “V”. Valparaiso, FL Valrico, FL Vanderbilt Beach, FL Venice, FL Venus, FL Vernon, FL Vero Beach, FL
– W – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “W”. Wabasso, FL Wacissa, FL Wakulla Springs, FL Waldo, FL Wauchula, FL Wausau, FL Waverly, FL Webster, FL Weirsdale, FL Welaka, FL Wellborn, FL West Little River, FL West Palm Beach, FL Weston, FL Westville, FL Wewahitchka, FL White Springs, FL Wildwood, FL Williston, FL Wimauma, FL Windermere, FL Winter Beach, FL Winter Garden, FL Winter Haven, FL Winter Park, FL Winter Springs, FL Woodville, FL Worthington Springs, FL
-Y- Cities in Florida that being with the letter Y. Ybor City –
–Z–Cities in Florida that being with the letter Y-Zephyrhills –